Evolence Class Action Settlement with Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Dives, Harper, Stanger & Mizrahi LLP are counsel for the British Columbia class in a class proceeding relating to the use of Evolence, Evolence Classic or Evolence Breeze, a cosmetic injectable filler.
A settlement of this class action with the defendants Johnson & Johnson Inc., Janssen Inc., and Colbar Lifescience Ltd. has been approved for all members of the class across Canada including British Columbia class members. Below is a summary notice approved by the courts in British Columbia and Ontario regarding the settlement proposal. Following the notice are links providing further information about the settlement, including the orders in British Columbia and Ontario that approved the settlement as well as forms that can be used to make a claim under this settlement.
Any questions regarding this class proceeding can be directed to Eric Stanger at 604-605-1407 or the claims administrator
Schedule C - Notice English Version
Links to the British Columbia and Ontario orders approving the settlement
- British Columbia Order Made After Application for Settlement Approval
- British Columbia Order Made After Application for Approval of Claims Administration and Distribution Protocol
- Ontario Settlement Order
- Ontario Claim Administration and Distribution Protocol Order
Links to forms for making a claim under the settlement
Links for further information on the notice of settlement
- Long Form Notice of Proposed Settlement | Version Francais
- BC Order made after Application Regarding Certification for Settlement Purposes and Approval of Notices | Version Francais
- Ontario Order | Version Francais
- Amended Notice of Civil Claim in British Columbia Proceedings
- Further information can be found at www.evolencesettlement.com